Gabriel Jimenez - Gabriel Jimnez Law Office

Mr. Gabriel Jimenez

www.gjimenezlawoffice.com


Gabriel Jimnez Law Office
1790 Lee Trevino
Suite 315

El Paso, TX 79936
USA
915-533-4211

I have been a lawyer since 1996 and have over 17 years of legal experience.  We pride ourselves on offering professional and timely legal services.  If you make a consultation with our office, be assured that you will meet with an attorney (whether it's me or my associate) and not an assistant.  We believe in getting to know our clients and they getting to know us.  That is an important aspect of the attorney-client relationship and we strive to make that one of the cornerstones of our representation.   We have handled thousands of cases in the time my firm has been in operation and I have handled many other litigation matters in my 17 years of practice. We handle most immigration matters.  However, if your case is one that we cannot assist you with, please know that we will tell you.