Karen H. Pennington - 111 W. Spring Valley Rd.

Ms. Karen H. Pennington


111 W. Spring Valley Rd.
Suite 207


Richardson, TX 75081
USA
(214) 210-4426

About my firm.  I am a sole practitioner practicing primarily immigration law in Dallas, TX.  I have been a federal court litigator for more than 20 years and my practice currently emphasizes litigation before the immigration and federal courts. I am currently licensed to practice before the 5th, 6th and 11th Circuit Courts of Appeals.  I have successfully handled numerous habeas, mandamus and Administrative Procedures Act cases before the federal district courts.  I am licensed to practice before the Northern District of Texas and all of the District Courts of California. I also emphasize complex family and naturalization cases in my practice and have successfully handled many appeals of the denial of naturalization to the immigration service and the federal courts.