Susan I. Nelson - The Nelson Law Firm, P.C.

Ms. Susan I. Nelson

www.nlftx.com/


The Nelson Law Firm, P.C.
2nd St. and Franklin Ave.
River Square Center
Suite 310
Waco, TX 76701
USA
254-754-9990

Texas Attorney representing individuals and businesses in immigration matters. 

I began my career as an attorney handling insurance, personal injury and employment law cases. I got into immigration law when my husband and I adopted a child from Russia. We were two lawyers, and we needed help to navigate the complex immigration process. After our experience with the adoption, I started receiving calls from other attorneys and individuals who knew of my experience. I began practicing immigration law beyond pro bono cases in 2003, and it is now where I spend the majority of my time. 

I like immigration law because it allows me to help people unite their families and live the American dream. I am often frustrated by the current state of the law when I see deserving people whose families are being torn apart without remedy or recourse.